MAKE HISTORY WITH US!
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• A candidate having innovative, action oriented mindset and sound focus on continuous improvement and customer centricity
• Who has adventurous approach to take considered risks, acting quickly and with resilience on opportunities
• Not afraid of meaningful status quo and owning accountabilities for certain area end - to - end
• Having superb interpersonal skills and ability to communicate optimally with business partners of all levels to collect and assess business needs
• Holding University Degree in Human Resources or IT
• Having min. 3 years of work experience in execution / design of Human Resources processes or IT/project management; experience with SAP HCM, SAP SuccessFactors, Salesforce or Avature software is required
• Knowing MS Power BI, MS VBA would be a plus
• Familiar with methods like Agile, Six sigma, Design Thinking / FFWD
• Speaking proficient English
WHAT WE OFFER YOU?
• Private medical and dental care, life insurance
• Subsidized meals in company canteens or Sodexo card while working remotely
• Remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• Employee pension plan
• Multisport program
• Cafeteria program with various benefits
• Wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• Free bike and car parking for all employees
HOW CAN YOU MAKE HISTORY WITH US?
• Partner between P&C and IT partners to identify, address and measure process and digital opportunities
• Provide advice to P&C and co-design desired system solutions to provide most efficient and valuable user experience
• Engage with customers and based on collected key insights describe & scope value adding improvements, assess business criticality & impact, prioritize backlog assignments
• Be responsible for handling system change - work closely with P&C project teams and IT partners, develop organizational change plans, partners, and impact assessments for P&ED delivery organization
• Act as a custodian of P&C systems knowledge by keeping updated system training materials
• Support initiatives related to P&C data governance, compliance and controls
• Regularly supervise and perform Employee Data/Organization Management core data health checks
• Lead / contribute to complimentary projects within Employee Data/Organization Management product domain