Financial Reporting - Team Lead
Job Reference #
– The role of Reporting Lead is to support management information (MI), business intelligence (BI) and business analytics in relation to operational performance, managerial responsibilities and strategic objectives.
– A key element of this role is to draw conclusions and make recommendations from the various sources of data and information available. For example: operational efficiencies, business process changes etc.
– You will be leading a team of 6-8 finance analyst SMEs
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You’ll be working in the Global Wealth Management. We are responsible for producing various senior management reports that cover various aspects of the financial result and its main drivers along different dimensions such as organization, clients and products. Our main client is CFO department and Senior Management of the company.
• Experience of working as part of a reporting team, using a modern reporting platform in both an analytical and development capacity;
• Experience in engagement with multiple management levels across technical users and business units;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and good understanding of BI tools;
• Ability to assimilate and interpret large volumes of information;
• Experience of report writing and communicating to various audiences;
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively balance conflicting priorities;
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.