Project Officer Group Finance Chief of Staff
Job Reference #
We are looking for a Project Officer to strengthen the team and support the Chief of Staff to the Group CFO:
• support the delivery of strategic initiatives and projects around our Group Finance employee people agenda
• support governance related reviews and processes
• manage and support other ad-hoc Finance projects and requests
• support employee communications and event activities, contributing and implementing ideas that fuel creativity in language, design and media
• prepare presentations for executive meetings
You’ll be working with the Chief of Staff team for the Group CFO. Our job is to safeguard and advance the Group CFO's agenda by championing Group Finance's strategic priorities, fostering synergies across the organization, and driving cultural change.
• university degree or equivalent professional experience
• minimum 3 years' experience preferably in a similar role, in Group Finance or consultancy within business management area
• experience in managing business and/or people development initiatives and projects
• fluent in English, knowledge of German is advantageous
• very good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel and PowerPoint in particular)
• excellent writing and communications skills – versatile in conceptualizing, writing and editing high-impact communications and presentations
• structured work style coupled with distinct planning and execution abilities and good analytical skills
• a high performer with ability to consistently deliver high quality output and to handle several requests at the same time
• honest, reliable, and take a positive approach with a consistent demonstration of integrity, flexibility, active collaboration and innovative mindset
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.