Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you a stickler for getting things right? Do you know how to solve problems? Are you an analytical thinker? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• find and implement solutions to issues that arise, and improve our Operational Business Management processes
• identify potential analytical approaches to business needs, including associated costs and trade-offs, and propose recommendations
• lead on project management tasks for the identified changes across the process and associated tooling
• collaborate across business units and users with various level of seniority
You’ll be working in the CDIO OM Business Management Change Mumbai/Krakow team. CDIO OM BMC manage the tools and processes to support effective delivery of programs, forecasts and financials across the CDIO organisation and UBS. We are accountable for delivering consistent business operational processes to enable the Technology area to deliver at UBS; overseeing the Supply & Demand forecasting, internal billing rates, project cost calculations, and their aligned Operational Business Management processes.
The CDIO OM BMC team works closely with stakeholders across UBS to enhance processes and tooling to enable efficient execution and appropriate control of Technology Business and Program Management processes.
• experience in business management or financial processes such as forecasting, billing, accruals, recoveries and internal billing
• working experience with CA PPM
• 4+ years of experience in reporting or data analysis
• numerate and confident in analyzing unfamiliar datasets
• experience working in a large, global organization
• a self-starter, capable of operating independently
• a strong communicator, from making presentations and writing stakeholder communications to technical writing
• a flexible team player with a positive attitude who is comfortable operating in a global team
• experience of managing a team is advantageous
• fluent in English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting India
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.