Liquidity and Funding Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you interested in a professional career in liquidity and funding environment? Do you have sharp analytical skills? Are you independent and self-driven? We search for the candidate who can:
• calculate daily liquidity & funding (L&F) position of UBS based on various stress scenarios on a daily and monthly basis
• test the new model implementations
• provide independent review of liquidity and funding models to identify and mitigate potential risks
• produce reports at Group and regional level, conduct financial analysis, validate and comment results
• deliver complex manual inputs for the calculation
• support compliance with both internal and external requirements to protect the bank against liquidity risk
• optimize and automatize the production process
You’ll be working within an international Liquidity and Funding Control team within GEAC (Group & Entity Acting & Controlling). GEAC is a Group wide function with a global presence. You will collaborate with a diverse set of colleagues in partner teams based mainly in Zurich (Switzerland) and Krakow (Poland).
Our inclusive work style is positioning us as strong partners in decision making progress of strategic relevance in context of liquidity management.
Your role will be based out of our Krakow office.
• a university degree in finance and accounting, economics, controlling or similar field
• work experience preferably in Treasury, Controlling, Accounting or in the Financial Reporting (preferably 2 years or more)
• good understanding of banking and finance industry
• excellent knowledge of MS Excel including VBA ( an asset)
• familiar with database tools (e.g. SQL)
• strong analytical skills with attention to details
• fluent in English (written and spoken)
• a good communicator and confident in dealing with peers as well as stakeholders in multiple locations
• flexible, resilient team player with positive attitude
• known for your can-do attitude when tackling daily and monthly tasks
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.