Internship - IT Business Analyst for Wealth Management Americas
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you detail oriented and self-starter? Do you like dealing with challenges and would like to learn how it is to work in the international team in the finance industry?
We’re looking for a person to support us in the area of IT business analyst. You would be engaged with colleagues to meet business requirements and to support the team with the following tasks:
• Identify user requirements by working with a number of key individuals from the business and IT and translate business requirements into technical documentation
• conduct analysis
• contribute to reduction of risks, in line with policies and standards
• identify opportunities to improve our processes.
Join one of our engineering teams in Wroclaw working for Wealth Management Americas and develop your skills and network. The program offers you the chance to be a part of one of our Technology teams, and then an opportunity to find a permanent role at UBS. Working alongside our engineers and businesses stakeholders will allow you to gain a wider perspective on technology and how it’s used in the financial industry.
Your expertise :
• Ability to adapt quickly to new processes and standards,
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills,
• Confident in verbal and written English,
• Nice to have: Education in financial or related area (might be not finished).
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.