Cloud DevOps Engineer – Tokenisation
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have the drive to innovate?
We’re looking for specialists to join us:
• Someone that can nurture the spirit of DevOps and is passionate about automation
• A creative thinker with the ability to innovate
• Able to support and improve quality and performance of CI/CD pipelines
• Experienced in designing and developing Cloud solutions that scale and ensure high availability
• Interested in working on DLT-related projects (Blockchain in particular)
Digital Platforms department in Poland contains multiple teams (60+ people) looking after modern applications within Investment Banking space. That includes Data streaming & AI, UBS Neo platform, integration with Symphony and Tokenisation team building innovation projects based on DLT (Distributed Ledger Technology).
• Agile development practices and methodologies (Scrum, XP, Kanban etc.)
• CI/CD including usage of tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Gradle, TeamCity, Sonar etc.
• Experience using containers and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
• Experience in working with cloud environments – Microsoft Azure preferred
• Knowledge of infrastructure-as-code, using tools such as Terraform or ARM
• Unix (RedHat Linux) and Windows command line tools
• Knowledge of IP networking
• Experience working with GitLab or GitHub
You may have:
• Splunk & ELK Pipeline (Kibana, Logstash, Elastic Search)
• Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Ant
• Focused on quality
• An excellent communicator
• Aware of on-going technology trends and know pragmatically leverage their benefits
• Quick learner
• Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Fluent in English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.