IT Business Analyst – Cyber Security
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have the know-how to apply business analysis techniques to deliver Cyber Security projects? Are you a committed and visionary team player with an analytical and logical mind-set? Are you motivated to work in a complex, diverse and global environment?
We’re looking for a IT business analyst to:
• engage with colleagues at all levels to meet business requirements
• translate cyber security requirements into technical documentation
• collaborate with technologists to drive delivery within an agile framework
• conduct as-is and to-be impact analysis
• contribute to reduction of all security and operational risks, in line with policies and standards
• identify opportunities to improve our processes
Cyber Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on access management for applications and infrastructure, identity management for users, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions.
You’ll be working in the Attack Monitoring Analytics and Tooling team. We provide technical design, analysis and implementation services for our security monitoring functions.
As an IT business analyst, you’ll play an important role in delivering security monitoring solutions. We offer flexibility in the workplace and equal opportunities to all our team members.
Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure.
• Ideally 3 or more years of experience in a IT agile delivery model within the financial sector
• solid understanding of IT security monitoring concepts
• technical experience with a SOC and SIEM application
• inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
• excellent written and verbal communication skills
• fluent in English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.