Job Reference #
Are you an analytic thinker? A motivated self-starter? Do you know how to get the word out?
Are you solution oriented?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
• provide analytical support for financial information beyond standard reporting framework
• compile financial information for the capital adequacy assessment process related to pre-prevision net revenues estimates
• provide efficient time-to-market and high quality review and decision materials to UBS Group Executive Board and Board of Directors
• prepare semi-annual submission for pre-prevision net revenues to the Swiss regulator FINMA and support comprehensive analysis of results
• collaborate closely with counterparts within Finance, Risk and Treasury to present accurate, value adding financial information
• assist with firm-wide equity attribution process used for Economic profit and Return on attributed equity figures for Group, Business Division and Performance Segments
Your team will be based in Cracow and will be part of Group Performance Assessment and Analytics (GPAA) located in Group Finance and based in Zurich, Krakow, Mumbai and London. We provide consistent, accurate and value-adding business information to Group senior management and strive to high quality expertise on future developments and trends. As a Finance Analyst, you’ll play an important role in preparing a suite of integrated reporting products in close cooperation with partners in Risk, Finance and Treasury.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Economics or Business Administration
• 3+ years of work experience, ideally in the financial services industry
• Strong analytical skills combining financial services industry knowledge with a critical mind
• Fluency in English, both in oral and written form
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Experience with Cognos TM1 (nice to have)
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.