Senior Finance Analyst
Job Reference #
Do you have excellent communication skills and at the same time sharp analytical mind? Are you a fast learner, well-structured, and with an eye for detail? Are you a great listener with ability to understand complex requests, to take initiative and act as a Finance Business Partner?
We are looking for a team-member who will help us with:
• providing regular financial overview, ad-hoc deep dives and insight beyond standard reporting to our Chief Operating Office Switzerland, including data crunching, analysis and presentation preparation
• managing and constantly improving monthly recurring financial core deliveries to ensure consistent financial management information and support proactively the management steering process
• maintaining and developing estimate and forecast processes in cooperation with our business-functions to provide proactive guidance and early warning to management
• supporting the strategic planning process and ensuring alignment to the strategic initiative portfolio
• building strong network across the Finance and the front organizations to sustain flow of information along the value chain
You will be working in the COO Finance team, part of Personal & Corporate Banking CFO Advisory. Your team is based in Zurich and Krakow (Fabryczna Office Park) and collaborates very closely on a day-to-day basis. Given this close integration you will be well informed and integrated into the core processes and will take part in the strategic decisions and have exposure to our senior management.
• 3+ years of experience in the field of financial analysis, preferably in banking
• excellent numerical and analytical skills and precise and error-free way of working with high degree of reliability
• very good communication skills and talent for story-lining, executive messaging and visualization on PowerPoint
• proactive, communicative, flexible and self-motivated, who likes working in a team
• fast learner and able to deliver efficiently and independently high quality results
• strong technical skills with MS Excel and MS Power Point
• fluent in English (German would be an additional asset)
• knowledge of SAP BW, management information systems or Hyperion Essbase as an advantage
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.