Intern in HR Advisory
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you well organized? Do you have a sharp eye for detail? We are looking for someone who can:
– resolve employees' HR concerns quickly and precisely while keeping them in the loop, from onboarding to workforce administration, to employee lifecycle and exit administration
– cooperate with different HR teams to provide the best possible solution to the customer
– treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
– contribute to HR related projects within our team
– stay in line with our internal rules and country specific labor law
You will be joining a team in Krakow (Czerwone Maki) part of the group of 14 individuals. Your goal in a daily work will be: to provide the best client service possible and at the same time always act as a team supporting each other. We love people and we love talking to people. We come from different cultural backgrounds and use in our daily work different foreign languages. We also believe that through such mixture of experiences we can provide the best client service to our UBS Employees.
– a bachelor's degree
– experience in a similar role or in Customer Service will be a plus
– knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
– fluent in English and German
– truly service oriented and understanding customers’ needs
– a great communicator and you love working in a team
– open to challenges and willing to get diverse experience
– known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.