Senior Hedge Fund and Private Equity Analyst
Finance, Financial Advisors, Fund Services, Investment Banking, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Quantitative Analysis, Trading
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
Are you solutions oriented? Do you know how financing works? Do you have an interest in Hedge Funds and Private Equity? If so, we’re looking for someone who can help us:
• manage a variety of projects for the GLU – Hedge Fund and Private Equity team based in Zürich and London
• work closely with global Origination, Trading, Structuring and Credit teams
• perform ongoing Hedge Fund and Private Equity fund Due Diligence processes
• develop performance and valuation spreadsheets using Bloomberg Terminal and VBA
• gathering and validating data from external and internal sources, analyzing allocations, returns of Hedge Funds and Private Equity assets
You’ll be working in the GLU – Hedge Fund and Private Equity Team in Krakow OR Wroclaw where you will be responsible for the lifecycle management and monitoring of UBS loans products. Part of your job will be related to the Hedge Fund and Private Equity fund Origination, Structuring and Due Diligence process. This includes but is not limited to maintaining monitoring tools, preparing portfolio valuation and performance reports.
• bachelor's degree in Technical, Finance or Business Studies
• at least 2 years of experience in banking sector in a similar role
• previous experience in derivatives and/or investment management
• proficiency in Microsoft Excel - understanding VBA as an additional asset
• good understanding of financial markets
• strong stakeholder management skills
• structured work style, confident working autonomously
• keen to take initiative to build, manage and improve processes
• a conscientious and resilient person with a proactive and self-motivated working style
• willing to perform work to a consistently high level of accuracy
• consistently demonstrating integrity, active collaboration and constructive challenge
• proficient language skills in English; German is a plus
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.