As a Member Service Agent, you become a part of our Global Member relations digital and operations department and you will primarily be working out of our Shared Service center in Gdansk
About the job
In order to increase the support to our farmer owners it has been decided to establish a global support organisation for our member relations organisation in Gdansk. We start building our organisation during the coming quarters and are currently planning to establish a team of 15 highly competent support people. The team will be part of our global digital and operations department and the main goal of this role is to provide timely and effective 1st line and operational support to our to our 9000+ farmer owners in 7 European countries.
Specifically you will:
- handle internal and member enquiries and proactively follow up
- maintain master data information
- handle support tasks such as creating work orders, sales orders etc.
- Book and handle expenses for elected members
- Close cooperation with key stakeholders across Arla Foods organisation
- Report to internal as well as external stakeholders
- Handle ad hoc tasks on a daily basis
Who are you?
You are a customer centric and solution oriented person with high commitment to deliver and work to improve existing services. You listen to customers and focus on solving challenges proactively. Moreover you take full accountability to seek out answers you might not know.
You have strong communication skills and team oriented approach
- are fluent in spoken and written English and one of the following languages: Danish, German, French, Swedish, Dutch
- have minimum 1 year of professional experience in providing support using multiple sources
- have at least a bachelor degree
- have experience within solutions such Office 365 and SharePoint