Senior Support Specialist
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Tech Support Analyst in Digital Desk Aligned Services team
Are you highly motivated in solving technology issues? Are you at your best when supporting others? Do you work well in a team environment? We’re looking for someone that can:
• Support IT Service & Product on the trading floor.
• Uphold high standards coordinating IT issues with a timely resolution.
• Define workarounds for errors and initiate process improvements.
• Drive operational excellence within regional/global teamwork.
• Maintain and share team knowledge bases.
You will be working in one of the division in Group Technology, Digital Desk Aligned Services team in Krakow. The team provides support to the trading floor front office business, by ensuring the quality and stability of the Information Technology desktop environment. We're a truly global and friendly group of people. And we strive to support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance.
• Troubleshooting Microsoft Operating system
• Trading application support coordination to resolve incidents within SLA
• Incident management and problem management and capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing incidents accordingly.
• Windows 10 and Office 365
• fundamental knowledge of Market Data Applications knowledge
• Automation technologies e.g. PowerShell, Python, Automation Anywhere and Agile Delivery and Framework e.g. JIRA, Kanban as desirable
• Able to remain calm in highly stressful environment.
• Flexible, easy to approach and a team player.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, detective mind and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out).
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.