Project Management Office Reporting Specialist
Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you interested in project management? Do you want to know more about waterfall and agile methodologies? Do you have the know-how for analyzing information and producing reports? We're looking for someone like that whose duties will include:
– enabling senior management decisions by delivering high quality reports, analysis and forecasts (e.g. tollgate reporting, change control reporting, RAID reporting)
– maintain and update project management reporting tools
– cooperating with stakeholder to ensure delivery of high quality reporting services
– acting as an ambassador of our standards
Project Services department is located in the office in Kraków (Fabryczna Office Park). Project Services team supports UBS in change Management activities while participating in a globally known project and cooperating with Senior Stakeholders and UBS Team in other locations. In this role you will be a part of a team aimed at providing extensive professional support in the area of project management.
– experience in project management environment
– very good numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills
– strong written and verbal communication skills
– excellent organizational skills
– ability to multi-task and solve problems in a fast-paced team environment
– passionate about data analytics
– a flexible team player with a positive attitude
– very good in English
– delivery orientated
– familiar with JIRA and/or advanced functions of Excel (VBA, Access and or Tableau skills) would be an asset
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.