Financial and Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you a qualified financial specialist with an analytical mindset? Are you a motivated self-starter? We are looking for you to help us in:
• supporting and coordinating the preparation of UBS’s externally published financial and regulatory annual as well as quarterly reports on group level including the close collaboration with the financial accounting and consolidation team on the financial statements preparation,
• performing analytical reviews, including validation controls, data reconciliation and variance analysis, of key disclosure drafts submitted by our stakeholders for the publication in respective reports,
• working together with other UBS teams globally to ensure an efficient front-to-back process and content integrity of UBS’ external and regulatory disclosures,
• preparing and reviewing the electronic reporting submissions to respective supervisory authorities (based on XBRL).
You will be part of the Group External Reporting team within Group and Entity Accounting & Controlling, primarily located in Switzerland (Zurich) and Poland (Krakow).
We are an international team, responsible for the setup, preparation, generation and publication process related to key internal and external reports of UBS and the respective filings with Swiss, US and other stock exchanges, with the main objective of achieving transparent and high-quality financial and regulatory external reporting. The planning of the publication timelines, the coordination of the review process and the preparation and review of certain financial and regulatory information under relevant financial and regulatory requirements forms also part of our team’s tasks. By ensuring that UBS's external reporting is accurate and timely, our team plays a vital role in guaranteeing the firm's financial reputation.
We aim to develop subject matter experts in the financial and regulatory reporting space who can communicate effectively with senior stakeholders. We seek to continually challenge and enhance processes and controls, build further transparency and insights into our reporting products and identify opportunities for efficiency / automation. With these goals in mind, we are regularly engaged in change initiatives (reporting and infrastructure related) together with other stakeholders in the Group.
We offer an opportunity to leverage and further develop varied skillsets in an inclusive, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
• a university degree in finance and accounting, economics, controlling or similar field; CIMA / ACCA qualification would be an advantage,
• at least 2-3 years of relevant experience, ideally in the financial services industry,
• excellent MS Office skills,
• fluency in English,
• strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as the ability to complete multiple tasks under tight deadlines, and
• very good communication skills, capable of working in an international environment and to interact with stakeholders on all levels of seniority.A
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.