Fee Substantiation and Collection Specialist (fix term contract)
Job Reference #
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you know how to take care of clients? We’re looking for someone like that to:
– calculate implied & actual Income and Fees on Client Mandates
– capture accrual postings in accounting systems
– ensure the timely and accurate rendering, notification and distribution of pending fee receipts
– ensure the timely and accurate Settlement of Fee, Income and Commissions
You’ll be working in the Fee Substantiation and Collection team in Wrocław. The team works in close conjunction with Client Relationship Managers and various global Operations and Finance teams.
– exposure to an accounting or receipts environment (highly desired)
– strong written and verbal communication skills
– a strong risk-awareness mentality
– the ability to multi-task and solve problems
– fluent in English
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
– highly numerate and have excellent PC skills, including excel
– accountable for your actions
– able to work collaboratively within a team
– able to provide constructive challenge
– delivery orientated
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.