HR Recruitment Coordinator with German
Business management, administration and support, Human Resources (HR), Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring
Job Reference #
Are you a people person, open to gain new experience and to thrive? We are looking for someone like you to:
- partner with candidates, hiring managers, recruiters and provide quality experience during recruitment process
- organize and manage the interview scheduling process
- initiate onboarding
- keep track of all candidate data in the recruiting system and manage the ad-hoc queries
Meet some of the Kraków HR team! Watch the video
- passion for working with people and true service oriented mind-set
- willingness to start a career in a field of HR
- experience in an international company would be an asset
- fluent in English and German
- well organized and able to thrive when no two days are the same
- familiar with standard IT tools and eager to learn more
- a results-oriented worker, with the ability to set priorities
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.