Aon Sp. z o.o.
This role is an excellent opportunity to develop as a people manager while driving service excellence in a dynamic professional team. Your success will depend on your ability to leverage relationships with teams, clients and colleagues so that they deliver excellent financial services to Aon colleagues.
The FP&A team is responsible for supporting and partnering with operations to provide reliable and accurate financial information and forecasts to support decision making and optimize financial results. The FP&A Team Manager be responsible for managing dedicated team of FP&A Analysts and partnering with Business Leaders and Business Partners to provide relevant and accurate financial analysis.
- You will own the completion of high quality and timely Month End Close, Forecast, Budget, Ops Packs.
- By acting as a leader to the dedicated FP&A team (6-10 FTEs) you will recruit, develop, and retain a highly skilled and engaged workforce capable of delivering excellent financial controls and business partnering services.
- Your know-how and expertise will allow you to act as a point of contact for client finance departments and multi-function business leaders.
- You will heighten the reputation of the FP&A CoE while representing it in meetings with internal and external customers, steering groups and other client functions.
- Drive and support continuous process improvement and standardisation in order to increase efficiency.
- Act as a champion of standardisation within the team and across the CoE and client finance.
- Ensure delivery against agreed Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
- Keep business partners and business leaders informed by participating in regular operational review calls.
- Identify and resolve recurring performance problems and take advantage of improvement opportunities.
- Be responsible for forecasting, planning and business analysis for the business unit or area of responsibility
- Supporting the annual budgeting process, including the design of templates and the critical review of planning assumptions
- Performing financial analysis on contractual spend to identify opportunities for optimization of costs
- Review and manage internal cost allocations
- Provide relevant and accurate financial analysis on a timely basis to key stakeholders to support decisions
Are you Ready?
For this role, you need to have:
- 3+ years experience in managing teams of people in the context of financial service delivery
- 3+ years experience in a role connected to finance/accountancy or in the SSC/BPO industry
- University degree (preferably economics, finance, accounting or similar)
- Previous FP&A experience within a large multinational company would be an advantage
- Experience in managing a team in a fast changing environment would be an advantage
- Fluent English – you need to be C1 on the CEFR scale
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft and TM1 would be an asset
- Proven excellence in delivering high quality services to clients
- Proven ability to deliver results under pressure by delegating and managing time effectively
- Experience in transitioning work between countries would be desirable
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback.
- Flexible remote work environment.
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs).
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care.
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more).
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more).
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources.
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues.