Aon Sp. z o.o.
Aon is currently recruiting a Broking Specialist to join Aon’s M&A and Transaction Solutions (“AMATS”) team in Krakow, Poland.
In this role you will be supporting our Brokers and Consultants in the delivery of Warranty & Indemnity (“W&I”), tax and contingent risk insurance policies for the live Merger & Acquisition transactions. You will be drafting analysis, recommendations, ensuring the compliance of our operations and running all sorts of checks and due diligence operations on behalf of our clients. As an analyst, you provide crucial support to the frontline Transaction Solutions broking teams across EMEA (primarily DACH region and London Team) for a number of landmark M&A transactions.
We do not require any prior experience or knowledge of insurance nor M&A transactions – you will be trained on the job and supported in your journey to become a Project Manager, Insurance Broker or other kind of specialist in the area.
Your key responsibilities:
- Support broking team with client engagements (e.g. pitch/proposals, presentations)
- Support broking team during W&I policy placement
- Cooperation with internal/external stakeholders including Aon and insurer teams
- Create and manage documentation for client and insurers during the process
- Data administration, data analysis and report preparation
- Assist in the management of post-close program placement
- Educated to University level
- English communication and presentation skills both oral and written essential (additional German language skills will be an asset)
- 2-3 years of experience working in an office environment
- High attention to detail and relentless focus on client service
- Interest in M&A and insurance market
- Data analysis skills with a detailed analytical approach to tasks
- Work time flexibility - M&A projects require working to tight deadlines with a flexible work schedule
- Ability to handle multiple requests and priorities simultaneously
- Knowledge of insurance policies an assets
- Strong knowledge of MS Applications (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues