Job Reference #
Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly?
We’re looking for a Finance Analyst to:
• lead Cost Object Administration service to Group Functions including Group Technology, CIDO COO / CIDO DMO and Group Finance
• cooperate with Business Managers, promoting best practice including use of the right tools and processes
• assist end-users on queries and supporting staff moves and organizational changes to satisfy business needs. Conducting New Joiners and Stake holders trainings
• provide Ad-hoc management information, provision of key performance indicators and statistics for BAU activities deployed
• participate in process automatization
• manage data quality and internal controls
• evaluate and mitigate risks, adhering to financial targets
• support cost center service and cost object requests
• actively direct efficiency initiatives
You’ll be working in the Cost Allocation & Org Structure Control team in Fabryczna Office Park, Kraków. We support the largest functions within the UBS Group Functions – Group Technology / Group Operations and Group Finance. The team consists of highly skilled specialists who work alongside our global colleagues in a challenging and rapidly changing environment.
• a university degree
• you are attentive to details – methodical, concise and accurate
• very good MS Excel skills / Alteryx and Tableau preferred but not essential
• fluent in English
• an excellent communicator, with strong presentation skills
• well organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize
• comfortable in liaising with colleagues at all levels
• able to work on own initiative
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.