Executive Business/Team Assistant
Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support, Risk
Job Reference #
Are you detail-oriented multitasker? Do you enjoy going above and beyond to ensure tasks are met and exceeded?
We’re looking for an Executive Business/Team Assistant to:
• prepare high standard presentations, including coordinating the production of relevant management information and other inputs
• design and visualization of management presentations, presentation review including spell checks, implementation of UBS branding and presentation standards
• manage contact database, licensing, registrations, new hire requirements and team’s knowledge sharing and training requirements
• maintain and controlling accesses of SharePoint, Share Drive or Distributing Lists
• manage calendars and taking account of complex diaries and global time-zone differences
• manage and coordinating travels, organizing bookings and preparing travel documentation
• assist with finance management, including processing of invoices and expenses
• answer calls and supporting communication channels
• complete ad-hoc projects as necessary
You’ll be working in the Asset Management Risk Control team in Poland, Cracow. You’ll be part of a small team and play an important role to support senior management in remote locations.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• min. 2 years of experience in international environment
• excellent written and communication skills,
• successful administrative experience in a fast-paced large enterprise
• very good knowledge of MS Office in particular MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
• excellent organizational skills with ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• ability to prioritize own workload on a daily basis
• trustworthy personality with strong sense of ownership
• strong analytical and numerical skills
• excellent command of English (written/spoken)
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.