The Supply Chain Procurement Specialist will be responsible to ensure supply continuity to the Shell Business and is accountable for aggregating/leveraging third-party spend/demand and to develop/execute the sourcing strategy to optimize Shell’s buying power and reduce the overall 3rd party spend.
Please be informed this position is for a 1 year contract.
- Create and maintain PR (Purchase Requisitions) / Purchase Orders / SES (Service Entry Sheet) according to process documentation and agreed timelines;
- Manage relevant Workflow items - according to process documentation and agreed timelines;
- Clarify & resolve issues;
- Provide PR/PO/SES related guidance for local business stakeholders;
- Close collaboration with requestors, CPiB (CP in the Business), AP (Accounts Payable), FOD (Finance Operations Data), vendors and team members;
- Ensure compliance according to Shell standards/processes;
- Ensure the correct and most efficient Channel Management (ERP, GCC) is used to execute transactional requirements.
- Drive/take part in process improvements in assigned area.
- Requisition to Pay: Deliver functional excellence in the RTP process. Scope includes the Full E2E RTP scope in the assigned area (Shell Integrated Gas Trinidad and Tobago assets)
- Support single ERP system (BG SAP)
- Deliver 95% of all PR/ PO/SES within 2 days after receipt of properly prepared request form.
- Actively look for improvement opportunities.
- Work closely with the Lead on additional projects/ activities.
- Understand the business requirements
- Adapt rapidly to changing circumstances/priorities
- Ability to deliver high quality results
- Flexibility & Continuous Improvement – We start with a partly non-standard process and gradually optimise it through continuous improvement initiatives
- Compliance – Vendor Qualification, Red Threads mitigation, HSSE management should be as per established CMCP processes
- Work Hours – Working according to Shell T&T working hours (SBO mid shift working hours)
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in Procurement area;
- Experience in using SAP (MM module),
- Good stakeholder’s management skills;
- Good communications and inter-personal skills;
- Team player with ability to build long term relationships;
- Demonstrates Enterprise First values and behaviours, with high level of situational adaptability;
- Organized and able to manage competing priorities;
- Able to challenge current solutions and identify continuous improvement opportunities;
- Analytical skills and ability to work independently;
- Able to learn and develop skills and competencies;
- Self- motivated, with enthusiasm and energy, presents “CAN DO” approach;
- Fluent English (written & oral).
- Understand the business context, dimensions, roles and responsibilities.
- Identify, map & manage key external and internal stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the end-to-end purpose of CP processes, controls and systems.
- Understand importance of data quality (completeness, accuracy) and integrity and compliance to minimum required process steps.
- Able to retrieve and process data from CP Systems to support own, CP’s and business’ performance.
- Describe high level Requisition-to-Pay (RtP) policies, processes, systems
- Understand Channel Management principles and be able to apply them in practice;
- Understand operational KPI’s and their impact on performance;
- Able to develop and implement pragmatic and smart solutions to challenges.