In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work within an international team, which is a global Purchase to Pay process owner: we design the process, improve it and introduce new tools. You will have a unique opportunity to works closely with Business Process Expert, our Global Business Services Team and Project Manager to support Purchase to Pay processes.
You are responsible for
• Support on daily basis work of the Business Process Expert
• Investigating root causes of issues with invoice posting and proposing solutions
• Manage and control system access to ensure compliance
• Actively work with operation team to improve the touchless invoicing
• Support monthly touchless analysis and provide cost saving report
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Student of at last 2nd year of Bachelor Degree studies (ideally related to Business, Economics, Accounting etc.)
• Fluent English is a must (both orally and in writing)
• Finance understanding or an interest in this area would be a great plus
• Very good communication skill
• MS Excel at a good level, SAP is nice to have
• Fast learner eager to gain experience within an international company
• Availability to work part-time, minimum 30 hours per week
In return, we offer you
• Paid 6 months internship based on civil contract
• Flexible working hours
• Possibility to use English in everyday activities
• Work with passionate insightful colleagues who share your drive to create a superior customer experience
• Building your career in an international company that brings innovations that matter to you
• Fast-paced oriented work in an international environment
Why should you join Philips Global Business Services?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to make life better for people through your meaningful work, focused on positively impacting 2.5 billion lives a year by 2030. You will be challenged every day to think fast and work innovatively by building knowledge and sharing best practices to help our business to grow.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips, watch this video, visit our career website, or discover life at Philips on Instagram. You can also learn more about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.