About the job
We are continuously recruiting candidates to following departments:
- Order to Cash (O2C)
- Purchase to Pay (P2P)
- Cash Management
- Accounts to Report (A2R)
Please state in your application the department, you are interested in.
Who are you?
You are a person who fulfil independently and without supervision assigned accounting activities with high quality. You are able to question status quo, eliminate wastes and address process gaps. As a Senior Accountant, you are perceiving quality as a team objective and make sure good practises are shared and issues addressed within all team members. Operational/internal controls area is known to you. You have an analytical mind and you are good in Excel to prepare risk/statistics analyses or reporting. Being open towards process improvements along with rational approach and proper fact analysis is an attitude we would value. You should also demonstrate best understanding of accounting principles and act in line with Arla’s character (lead/sense/create).
- Have approximately 3 years of experience, including at least 2 years in finance or accounting,
- Have an SAP experience,
- Have good Excel & Power Point knowledge,
- Know accounting principles,
- Have an ability to work within tight operational deadlines and handle several tasks and priorities,
- Have analytical skills,
- Communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels and disciplines as well as external team members,
- As we work in an international setup – English fluency is a must.
- Have technical (VBA/Power BI will be an advantage) or leadership or project management skills