KYC Testing Subject Matter Expert
Job Reference #
Are you equipped with solid knowledge on KYC / AML / Financial Crime regulations and would like to dive further into the topic? Are you very well organized with an eye for detail and you would like to keep criminals from abusing the financial systems? Do you want to work in a motivated team with senior stakeholders from all over the world in a fast-paced business environment?
We are currently looking for an KYC Testing SME to join our team. Your responsibilities will include:
• Conducting comprehensive review of KYC documentation to identify potential Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing risks and deficiencies related to regulatory requirements;
• Engaging with relevant stakeholders including Operations and Financial Crime Prevention teams;
• Support in reporting identified issues;
• Assessing and identifying key KYC risks and process gaps.
The Team is a part of the Financial Crime Monitoring, Surveillance & Controls team that conducts second line of defence controls of AML, KYC and AB&C risks. The role is located in the UBS office in Krakow Fabryczna. It is an expertise centre for KYC Testing for Investment Bank division, covering the process globally.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• strong understanding of the Money Laundering Regulations and have relevant experience (KYC / CDD / AML / Financial Crime) in a reputable financial institution (typically 2+ years)
• strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• excellent oral and written communications skills in English
• team oriented and able to work independently
• able to prioritize a diverse workload with multiple deadlines
• highly flexible with the ability to change directions based on business demands
• confidence to challenge the status quo and demonstrate strong risk awareness
• good knowledge of MS Office (with a focus on Excel)
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.