Internship in Finance
Job Reference #
Temporary / Contract
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you have the know-how for analyzing complex financial information? Are you trustworthy in driving the business forward, always putting integrity first?
We're looking for an intern who will provide a back up to:
• prepare financial information for regulators (like ECB, Bundesbank and BaFin)
• implement and comply with quality control checks to ensure complete accuracy of data
• report management information on behalf of internal parties
• proactively engage with colleagues in multiple locations to drive standardization of process and gain efficiencies across the team
You'll be working in the Group Finance team in Krakow, Fabryczna Office Park.
Our role is to support the EMEA region and to provide accurate and reconciled financial information. Key objective of the role is to deliver high level reporting support on all operational and financial activities across UBS locations.
• a university degree in finance, accounting or similar field
• deep financial background (CRD IV/CRR/Basel III knowledge is considered a plus)
• very good communication skills and ability to work in a team
• able to build strong relationship with senior management
• proficiency in MS Excel
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.