Vendor Management Specialist
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about HR matters, Vendor Management topics, HR Systems, Compensation and Benefits ? Do you always see solutions and not problems? Do you enjoy working with a varied set of internal stakeholders and driving positive change for UBS?
We’re looking for someone like that who can support vendor risk management for the EMEA countries. Your key responsibilities will be:
- Ensure that the vendor management role holders, such as Contract Managers, understand their obligations under the Vendor Risk Framework and are enabled to fulfil their responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with UBS Third Party Risk Management, Global Procurement and Vendor Management Policies
- Drive positive change of UBS Third Party Risk Management, Global Procurement and Vendor Management
- Improve our own processes and support the team delivery: Eliminate, automate, and optimize processes to create efficiency, reduce risk and improve the client experience
- Be the Contract Manager for some Poland contracts
You’ll be working in the HR Service Delivery – EMEA SMC team in Poland, Kraków. We also work closely with our partners in Group Corporate Services Supply Chain and GCOO Third Party Risk Management functions.
- A university degree
- Fluency in English
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft products (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Experience where you communicate with cross-cultural, cross regional teams that work collaboratively
- Working experience with senior stakeholders
- A reliable team player and an independent thinker
- Focused on risk management, structure and controls
- Able to identify new ideas and develop implementable solutions
- A strong communicator, comfortable in collaborating with and challenging individuals above your rank
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.