- Responsibility for monthly accounting and reporting in accordance with US GAAP and local GAAP.
- Posting and reconciliation of bank accounts
- Preparation of VAT returns, statistical returns and liaising with EMEA tax team
- Preparation of monthly commentary on accounting changes and monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Work closely with the EMEA FP&A department to comment on forecasts for key accounting areas
- Liaise with internal audit on queries; with purchasing, accounts payable, collections and AP departments
- Experience in a similar sized company or accounting firm, preferably in a similar position
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Microsoft Office - especially Excel
- Experience in reporting under IFRS and other European accounting standards
- Professional qualification in accounting or studies in this field
- Experience with SAP or other any other large invoicing system will be an asset
- Experience in US GAAP will be an added advantage
We reserve the right to answer only selected applications.
The agency is entered into the Krajowy Rejestr Agencji Zatrudnienia (National Register of Employment Agencies) under the number10504.www.cpljobs.pl
Data Controller of your personal data is Cpl Jobs Sp. z o.o. We process your personal data for recruitment purposes and if you are interested in applying please add to your CV below agreement: