Where You Fit In?
The Downstream& Trading Reporting & Analysis Organization is a team of >1,000 colleagues providing accurate, timely and insightful analysis to deliver more and cleaner energy solutions.
Within this organization, Financial Accounting and Controlling (FAC) Krakow organization a cluster of teams responsible for Europe & South Africa region. We are responsible for end to end Group and Statutory financial reporting activities, GL accounting, Fixed Assets and Leases accounting, month end close coordination.
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop in financial area, are keen to enhance your accounting knowledge, like work with data and have analytical skills then this R&A FAC Statistical Reporting Analyst role could be the one you were looking for. Be part of the DS R&A FAC team and help us transform the way we manage the financials of Downstream business.
External Statistical Reporting Analyst:
The External Statistical Reporting Analyst is responsible for reporting financial and statistical data to German Central Bank- Deutsche Bundesbank, State Statistical Authorities and other offices like EBV and BAFA.
Analyst is handling the analysis, maintenance, and support of statistical reporting solution. Person on this role will be strongly using Excel and finance system to find, extract and analyze data to finally prepared the required report.
This role will work closely with Country Focal Point to analyze and research new regulatory reporting requirements to adjust existing reporting or create new statements.
- Prepare on time and with accuracy standard statistical reports on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Reply on queries raised by Statistical Authorities
- Adjust the reports based on new or changed requirements
- Provide ad-hoc requests for data
- Close cooperation with Country Focal Point
- Collaboration with other teams
- Master’s Degree in the following areas: business, economics, mathematics or similar
- Ability to understand and apply applicable rules, regulations, and requirements relating to reporting data
- 2 - 3 years of technical experience in financial or statistical report delivery
- Prior experience in working with quite big size data using the Excel application- very good knowledge of Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical skills
- German – would be an advantage but not necessary