- Payments processing and verification;
- Bank accounts processing;
- Supporting month-end closing activities
- Booking transactions according to accounting policy
- Reports preparation;
- Data analysis;
- Daily contact with vendors.
- Good Italian (min. B2);
- Secondary Education;
- Experience in Accounting;
- Good knowledge of Excel and SAP;
- Orientation to details and analytical skills;
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Career in the international company;
- Lots of development opportunities;
- Wide range of courses;
- Set of social benefits to choose from (life insurance, medical insurance; multisport and others);
- Friendly work environment.
We reserve the right to answer only selected applications.
The agency is entered into the Krajowy Rejestr Agencji Zatrudnienia (National Register of Employment Agencies) under the number10504.www.cpljobs.pl
Data Controller of your personal data is Cpl Jobs Sp. z o.o. We process your personal data for recruitment purposes and if you are interested in applying please add to your CV below agreement: