Fund Data Analyst
Job Reference #
Do you have strong analytical skills and an interest for asset management products? Are you fascinated by big data? Do you like working independently within in a team?
We're looking for Fund Data Analyst to:
• Monitoring the data quality within our database
• On time monthly data delivery
• Preparation and delivery of ad-hoc evaluations and analyses
• Act as subject matter expert for internal and external requests related to fund data
• Ensure up-to-date process and workflow manuals
You will be working in the Dynamic Data Management and Reporting team and you will be located in our offices in Krakow within the Products area of UBS Asset Management. Most of your colleagues are domiciled in Switzerland and communication will be in German and English. The team is responsible for the data setup and validating for a wide range of investment funds. In this role, you will be working closely with the Product Managers, Client Relationship Managers and many other stakeholders.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• experience in a finance data related field or fund management is an advantage
• database management skills preferred
• proficiency in using MS Office applications (especially Excel)
• analytical thinking and targeted and structured as well as exact working approach
• strong communicator, team player and can-do attitude with focus on details
• fluent in English, basic German knowledge would be a plus
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.