Cost / Account Manager for P&C COO Transformation Office
Business management, administration and support, Finance, Process, project and program management
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Are you a business management, project or finance expert with a visionary mindset mixed with a good dose of pragmatism and stamina? Are you passionate about identifying efficiency potentials, coordinating topics and collaborating across areas to succeed? Do you want to further contribute to our drive to transformation?
We’re looking for someone like you to:
• identify levers to reduce cost allocated from Group Functions in close collaboration with our service providers and front-to-back
• support implementation of the service management framework, workforce forecast & planning tool, etc. and in the broader context of the team
• design and produce a P&C Strategic Scorecard for senior management to monitor agreed KPIs against P&C strategy and goals on a quarterly basis
• closely collaborate with the team and a broad range of stakeholders across Group Functions, Finance, businesses and the COO UBS Switzerland organization to manage the deliverables, workload and priorities
• run ad-hoc analysis and reporting on various finance related topics and prepare presentations with their outcome for senior management
• actively manage various topics, track progress, identify and address obstacles across teams to ensure ambitions are being met
You will be working in the Account and Cost Management team which actively drives a wide range of topics around costs, account management for P&C and UBS Switzerland AG as well as workforce management. The team is part of the Transformation Office in COO P&C and UBS Switzerland. In this role you will be focusing on identifying, driving and tracking efforts to sustainably lower our cost base in collaboration with our partners in Finance, Group Functions as well as businesses.
• ideally 3 years + experience in a role in finance-, service- or cost management, transformation programs or similar
• extensive experience in the financial services industry, very good understanding of UBS organization and processes
• preferably good understanding of cost related aspects especially in context of service provisioning and respective cost allocations
• systematic thinker with strong analytical and conceptual skills eager to solve complex problems with the required attention to detail
• experience with project management activities, able to face off to senior stakeholders across the bank
• proven communication and stakeholder management skills
• an advanced analyst, Excel savvy, comfortable with processing unstructured data to answer complex business questions
• a strong user of PowerPoint, knowing how to present complex problems in a simple way
• an excellent communicator, with advanced level of English
• open minded, able to think outside of the box and challenge the status quo
• experienced with finance, financial planning and performance management processes
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.