Senior Financial and Regulatory Reporting Specialist with Spanish
Job Reference #
Are you a great with numbers? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information?
We’re looking for someone to join our team who can:
– Deliver Tax forms/returns to the Local Tax Authority (111, 115, 117,123,124, VAT forms and CIT among others).
– Send Regulatory Reporting to the Bank of Spain/CNMV.
– Perform accruals and provisions calculations with related bookings.
– Process accounts payable invoices, ensuring appropriate VAT and withholding tax treatment.
– Book and maintain Fixed Assets (acquisition, disposal, depreciation and amortization).
– Processes payroll for every pay period and maintain payroll processing records in SAP.
– Prepare statutory entity accounts under Local Gaap for each financial year.
– Manages the relationship with the internal and external auditors.
– Efficiently deliver management reports and other ad-hoc queries.
– Produce and maintain standard operating procedures.
You’ll be working in the Group Finance team in Fabryczna Office Park.
Our role is to support the EMEA region by providing accurate and reconciled financial information.
Our key objective is to deliver high level reporting support on all operational and financial activities across all our locations.
– University degree in finance and accounting, economics, controlling or similar field; CIMA / ACCA qualification would be an advantage
– Bank of Spain, CNMV and Spanish tax regulation experience
– 5-6 years of experience in Financial and Regulatory Reporting
– SCL/SAP knowledge
– Analytical skills with a strong attention to detail
– Good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
– Fluent in written and spoken English and Spanish.
– Proficient in MS Excel (you’re comfortable with pivot tables and formulas).
– Methodical, accurate and reliable.
– Able to build strong relationships with local partners.
– Self-determined who is able to learn new skills quickly.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.