Investment Performance Analyst
Portfolio and fund management
Job Reference #
Are you motivated by technical challenges? Do you have an eye for detail? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– complete general performance measurement tasks: calculate, review and verify performance data and attribution, ensuring accuracy and timeliness
– maintain systems and databases to ensure the accuracy and integrity of static and time series data across all portfolios
– generate reporting and management information based on mutual fund and institutional products
– calculate and maintain attribution systems, as well as interpret attribution results and have a good understanding of various attribution models
– support our day-to-day business as well as project work related to launching new Performance Measurement platform
You'll be working in the Kraków based Investment Performance Measurement team in Asset Management. We are in charge of maintaining, calculating and reporting the investment performance results for all institutional mandates and mutual funds of Asset Management globally.
– a university degree ideally in mathematics/economics/finance, CFA/CIPM a plus
– solid problem solving and analytical skills
– good understanding of accounting data and various attribution models
– knowledge across instruments and asset classes, including Fixed Income & Derivatives
– advanced knowledge of MS Excel (VBA/SQL skills would be advantageous)
– smart interpersonal and communication skills
– fluency in English
– can-do attitude when tackling daily tasks
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.