Aon Sp. z o.o.
RtR Senior Financial Analyst (with Italian) will work with stakeholders and offshore team to ensure that all financial transactions are accurately recorded and reported. You will provide support for Local Controllership Team and Analysts in Italy to report and analyze key financial metrics. A candidate will have an opportunity to support controlling financial results in Balance Sheet and P&L by handling wide scope of tasks.
- Monitoring and controlling quality and timeliness from General Ledger accounting perspective such as journal entries posting and balance sheet accounts reconciliation,
- Analyze and report variances, and work with onshore and offshore teams to help driving improvement in overall financial processes,
- Support your local country controllers in the production of financial statements
- Supporting month end closes and year and closes process by P&L segments analysis, especially in cost elements,
- Perform onshore and offshore process quality assessments and coordinate quality improvements during internal and external Accounting Operations Review sessions as well as monthly conference calls,
- Stakeholder management, building a strong network across the Finance organization.
In addition person on this position will be responsible for:
- Control over month-end closing activities,
- Assuring accurate and timely postings in general ledger and accounts reconciliations by implementing standard and non-standard controls over the process,
- Performing monthly assessments of Balance Sheet reconciliations and journal entries posted in several locations to ensure the standardization and high quality of financial data,
- Support coordination of month-end-close process by organizing daily follow-up’s during the close cycle. Prepare and share your feedback on monthly presentation and review with financial controller and other process participants,
- Cooperate with Compliance or Consolidation and Reporting teams,
- Understand and comply with regulatory requirements,
- Supporting migration of accounting processes from other countries,
- Building strong back-up plan and provide support for junior colleagues
You will be a qualified or newly qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) with significant experience in financial and management accounting & reporting, including external statutory reporting and audit. We will also accept candidates who are currently studying any of the above-mentioned qualifications and/or are able to prove their practical experience. We are looking for an experienced accountant who is not afraid of taking on new tasks, result-driven individual who wants to learn and progress further also in FP&A area. As most of the stakeholders are based abroad you must be ready to work remotely and be good at managing remote relationships. Prior experience in knowledge transitions and cooperation with third party offshore team will be very helpful in maintaining the highest standards of processes. Be prepared to work in dynamic, remote or hybrid (office/home)-office environment and consider that some onboarding trainings may happen in virtual way.
- Minimum 3-5 years of Experience as Finance Analyst, or Accountant
- Fluency in English (C1+)
- Good command of Italian (B2+) will be additional advantage
- Experience in a multinational shared services environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong motivation to work in a dynamic international team;
- Excellent task and time management;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (advanced MS Excel);
- Very high attention to details and ability to analyse data and check its accuracy;
- Ability to asses change impact across processes/teams and identify possible risks;
- Ability to work under time pressure;
- US GAAP or IFRS experience is a plus;
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA qualification will be a plus;
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues