Financial Reporting Specialist
Job Reference #
Do you have strong analytical skills and attention to detail? Are you excited about analyzing financial information, data transformation & Business Intelligence?
We’re looking for someone who can:
• work closely with our business partners and internal clients to actively provide support and solutions for their reporting needs
• deliver regular reports and respond to ad-hoc inquiries from our stakeholders
• implement and maintain reporting solutions based on user requirements, including data sourcing, calculations and presentations in the final report
• develop and deliver reporting improvements maximizing transparency and efficiency
• proactively engage in new projects with colleagues in multiple locations
You’ll be working in the Reporting & Analytics team. Our team supports UBS Investment Bank Global Markets and Finance businesses.
We work closely with regional business, country heads, account managers & sales traders to help drive decision making. We provide regular and ad-hoc reporting and analysis, as well as business intelligence solutions, covering a wide range of financial metrics.
• a university degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar field
• ideally 1-3 years of experience in Business Analytics and Reporting or similar field
• methodical, concise and accurate work style, with strong attention to detail and deadlines
• very good communication skills and ability to work in a team
• fluent in English
• working knowledge of Business Objects, Alteryx and/or SQL would be welcome
• working knowledge of Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau and/or Microstrategy would be welcome
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.