Aon Sp. z o.o.
Either you’ve just graduated or you’re looking for a job while you complete your studies. You’re pretty well-organized, speak good English and German and want the chance to prove yourself in a corporate environment.
Is it for you?
- You like working in local team, as well as building relationships with colleagues in other countries.
- You enjoy working with data in excel files and making sure everything’s correct.
- You care about doing things well, especially when it’s for a client.
If yes, then read on.
Challenges and Competences
Challenges you’ll face – we organize health insurance for our clients –you’ll be helping us to do this on a global scale; managing data on all the health insurance we arrange; solving problems and testing new systems; taking part in international meetings.
Competences you’ll gain – analyzing data; excel skills; teamwork and working in an international team; understanding global services.
- Daily and timely administration of transactions for clients
- Reporting escalations to appropriate Teams
- Working closely with appropriate Teams in order to resolve issues
- Supporting the process of implementation the client’s requirements onto a TBS platform
- Achieving targets (KPIs, SLAs, ect.)
- Good English and German
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Ability to pay attention to details and get things right
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues