Process Automation Engineer
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about delivering robust and scalable solutions? Do you have a knack for understanding business processes and how we can optimize and improve through a combination of process re-engineering and technological changes? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in finding ways to innovate?
We are looking for someone like that to help us:
• Identify business process automation opportunities and provide design guidance
• Champion adoption and syndicate usage of emerging technologies
• Communicate with various stakeholder levels across functional areas (Finance and IT)
• Bring new ideas for innovation and automation excellence
You will be working in the Finance Digitalization Chapter. We are part of the wider Change organization within Group Finance – and we are responsible for providing design guidance, governance and monitoring of the Group Finance end-user application estate. We aim to optimize the end user experience by helping our Finance capability streams executing their day to day business more efficiently.
• at least 4 years of engineering or programming experience
• experienced and strongly skilled with modern low code / no code technology including (but not limited to) Automation Anywhere, Alteryx, Tableau, PowerBI, Python etc.
• solid analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
• natural ability to solve complex issues
• curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently, as well as in a team
• able to manage competing priorities in a demanding and fast paced environment
• a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
• professional experience within a finance function would be plus
• proficient in English (written and spoken)
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.