Data Analyst - Sourcing Technical Specialist
Business development, Business management, administration and support, Management and Business Support
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about Data Analysis? Do you always see solutions and not problems? Are you well organized and independent? Are you organized with an eye for detail? Are you at your best when supporting others? Within the Group Corporate Services – Source to Contract Services Data Management team we are looking for someone like that who can help us:
• review UBS’ sourcing requests and related risks in accordance with global and UBS policies
• enter key contract metadata into internal integrated contract management system, control quality in global structures
• treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk
• conduct analysis on a large data repositories: extract data from various data sources, consolidate, clean and analyze dependencies
• work on technical improvements to achieve time and material benefits, perform system testing of the main platform used for contract management purposes
• solve complex process problems with elegant technical solutions
• challenge inconsistent processes, and be able to propose workable improvements
• discover areas of customer experience that can be automated and improved, provide proposals and analyse impact
• cooperate with stakeholders globally to understand their needs and provide support
• support global initiatives focused on data clean up and data quality improvements
Group Corporate Services – Source to Contract Services Data Management team in Krakow is supporting processes, projects and tools used globally by UBS's Group Corporate Service function. You will liaise with UBS functions in contract registration, quality review, risk review and management.
This role will require you to cooperate with and regularly report to team manager with focus on quality and user support. By joining our team, you will be constantly challenged to develop innovative solutions. This will enhance both your technical and business capabilities.
• educated in Economics, IT, Engineering, Finance, Mathematics, Business Administration or Project Management
• fluent English
• good knowledge of Microsoft Excel analysis e.g. vlookup, data visualization, pivot tables.
• strong analytical skills with attention to details, high degree of accuracy, competent technical skills confirmed by working experience
• ability to think outside of the box with problem solving mind set in changing business needs and system environment
• an excellent communicator with strong stakeholder management and comfortable with challenging the status quo
• well organized with strong sense of ownership who is able to drive things forward
• open, fast learner, willing to develop within the role
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.