About the job
Join our Cash Management department to be a part of Payment & Allocation or Internal Bank Team specialising in executing and allocating payments, providing banking services to Arla entities world-wide, performing bookkeeping and reporting. As a trainee, you will have an opportunity to get acquainted with advanced banking solutions, accounting principles and become a member of passionate and experienced team.
Specifically, you will:
- Instruct, verify and execute various payments
- Monitor and post internal and external bank statements
- Allocate incoming and outgoing payments
- Reconcile G/L, customer and vendor accounts
- Calculate KPIs and prepare monthly dashboards
- Reconcile and post financial transactions
- Secure Internal Controls compliance
- Co-operate with GSS operational teams and local business
- Other responsibilities as assigned by TL
Who are you?
You work in a structured way, delivering to a high quality and are always oriented towards finding the best solutions. You have strong analytical skills, attention to details, and it is natural for you to take responsibility. You are not afraid of working with high value transactions and have ability to work accurately within tight deadlines. Teamwork across borders comes naturally to you and you enjoy learning and developing skills while sharing your knowledge and experience with other team members.
Furthermore, you have:
- Academic background (or in progress) in Accounting/ Finance/Mathematics or similar area
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Customer orientation
- High interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility and being open to change
- Fluency in English
- Positive attitude and engagement