Who we are looking for
This is a technical position in State Street Global CyberSecurity Office seeking a talents with desire to do support operations for enterprise security architecture for eSF, APMD and SSPAM platforms . The candidate is someone with proven technology leadership with ability to get hands on when it comes to analysis of support issues. Technical proficiency in the following areas: Java, Oracle, Unix, Java, Cloud websevices, Clearcase, Github, writing sql scripts, good communication, decision-making, interpersonal and communication skills.
What you will be responsible for
- 6 years’ experience in IT operations / developing technical solutions and at least 2+ years working in security solutions
- Experience with Java, Oracle, PL SQL, Linux, Cloud webservices, apache projects
- At least 2 years of UNIX and Shell scripting experience
- Experience with State Street PaaS, IaaS+ Private/Hybrid Cloud, IBM MQ a plus
- At least 2 years of strong oracle SQL scripting and supporting replication
- Experience with Disaster Recovery Planning and Resiliency Planning
- Experience with Clear Case, JIRA, Github
- Domain knowledge of financial industry concepts is desirable.
- Communicates effectively in a professional manner both written and orally
- Team player with a positive attitude enthusiasm initiative and self-motivation.
- Ability to write technical story, documents and presentations
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Exceptional customer relationship skills, technical troubleshooting skills; team oriented and self-motivated
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related field
- Prior experience with production support particularly in open source technology and cloud (private and public)
- Problem resolving skills
- Ability to speak fluently in larger incident management groups representing the application and articulating the issues and finding solutions
- Team management
- Position requires to work with global IT teams other time zones
Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We’re driving the company’s digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We’re looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry.