Global Wealth Management Reward Specialist
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Do you aspire to become an expert in remuneration, are you interested in reward topics and passionate about analytics?
We're looking for someone like you to help us:
• support in incorporating internal and external market data into our reward products to ensure competitive pay levels
• provide reward analytics to support recruiting activities, market comparisons and regulatory reviews
• produce, develop and analyze complex compensation data on an ad-hoc basis to support division specific compensation advice
• give guidance on rewards, compensation plans and packages that is in line with Group guidelines and regional requirements
• provide support on a variety of reward processes to a range of internal clients
You will be working in the Global Wealth Management (GWM) Reward team who are based in Zurich, Krakow and the US and reporting into Switzerland. You will be placed in Krakow. We are an energetic international team used to working virtually. We are adaptable to change and cope well with pressure. Our role is to support the HR Business Partners and the business across all business units within GWM by providing advice on various reward products and policies that support pay for performance and fair and equitable pay decisions.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, specialization in compensation, finance or business administration is a plus
• ideally 1-3 years of experience in HR Analytics and/or Reward, Finance or in an HR advisory or specialist role
• analytical and logical mindset with strong problem-solving skills and ability to apply technical understanding to practical problems
• a very good knowledge of MS Excel
• an excellent communicator and team player with fluent written and spoken English (German also useful)
• a self-starter, with high attention to detail, high numerical literacy and a high level of commitment
• a multitasker, well organized and able to thrive when no two days are the same
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.