BNP Paribas Securities Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas specialising in the administration and protection of financial securities for institutional investors, financial intermediaries and major companies worldwide. We have local expertise in 36 markets and a global reach covering more than 90 markets.
As leading global custodians, we serve a range of clients such as fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, pension funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers.
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines:
International Operations Centre (IOC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe.
Custody & clearing services offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland and other markets.
- End User Support – provide first level IT support, working on IT Hotline and Service Now system.
- Support all operational activity in IT
- Manage hardware in the bank PCs, printers, network devices, phone system and other equipment
- Install software on bank’s PCs
- Support audio-video and IT infrastructure in conf . rooms and office spaces
- Ensure all KPIs for Incident\Request management are on target and keep user satisfaction on high level
- Comply with all local and global IT procedures and processes and Information Security regulations.
- Take part in IT projects, support IT needs in new projects
- Manage IT Fixed Assets
- Assist in Business Continuity activities, technical support of DRC sites
- Prepare technical documentation and training materials
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the direct supervisor
- At least 1 year of experience in IT Support/Customer Support
- Overall knowledge of IT hardware, OS (Windows, iOS), basics of Active Directory and Network technologies
- Good written and spoken English
- Customer support skills, patience and accuracy
- Knowledge of scripting (PowerShell, VBA) and process automation will be n assert
- Professional certification (Microsoft technologies, ITIL, Networks) will be an asset
- Willingness to develop in IT
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex on boarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Possibility to work from home part-time
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
Attractive benefits package
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Sports card
- Additional benefits to choose from the Cafeteria Platform
- Lunch card
- Co-funding of language courses and many more
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.
Get to know more about us on:
See you soon :)
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.K.A. Oddział w Polsce
ul. Wronia 31, 00-846 Warszawa