Aon sp. z o. o
Our group helps protect Aon's people, property and information through a robust physical security program and in partnership with GPS' security practices across the enterprise. Corporate Protection Services is a component of Global Protection Services, which falls within the wider Global Security Services division. Global Protection Services' primary focus is on protecting Aon's people and property from physical harm, data loss, and exposure.
- As a key member of the Global Protection Services (GPS) group, this role provides administration and support to all elements of Aon's enterprise enterprise physical security systems and their architecture.
- Responsible for overseeing physical security projects for tier two and three locations, uninterrupted operation of Aon Physical Security Systems, as well as ID badging operations across the UK and EMEA regions. The Security Systems Analyst will also be responsible for ensuring Aon's access, monitoring and space design standards are adhered to. This will be accomplished through managing physical security systems, programs and projects, working with vendors at a national level and acting as an advisor for local access and monitoring projects. This role will work closely with IT, Regional Security teams and Corporate Real Estate.
- Assist the Regional Security Systems Manager with all projects, including but not limited to, reviewing vendors bids, marking up designs, developing tender specifications and developing business facing collateral
- Provide support and assistance to the Regional Command Centres
- Provide support to the Regional Security Systems Manager in the deliverance of End User Training.
- Manage Enterprise level access control and video management platforms
- Perform system programming on all system installation projects, including hardware and software upgrades, and - change management of systems
- Oversee and manage physical security systems maintenance and repair
- Maintain GPS stakeholder and leadership support for related programs and projects across the region
- Collaborate with and support Aon’s security systems vendors
- Collaborate with Corporate Real Estate and IT teams
- Provide Metrics and Data Analysis to include systems faults and failures, in addition to project status, systems growth and cost, to identify trends and gaps in the system that need to be addressed
- Work with a global team which will occasionally require working during non-business hours
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrable experience in working with access control and monitoring operations in a fast-paced Corporate environment
- Fluent in English
- Some travel to national locations may be required
- Proficient in the use of MS Office - Word, Excel, Power Point
- Must be technologically aware with strong analytical skills
- An understanding of Enterprise Security Systems and architecture
- Understanding of ID badging operations
- Excellent communications skills at all levels of management.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
- Able to function independently, under pressure and perform multiple functions and duties with limited supervision or guidance
- Project Management experience of large scale, and multiple/simultaneous security system projects
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues