Aon Sp. z o.o.
The aim of this role is to provide operations and governance supports for Pension solutions and products.
A defined contribution (DC) plan is a type of retirement plan in which the employer, employee or both make contributions on a regular basis. Individual accounts are set up for participants and benefits are based on the amounts credited to these accounts (through employee contributions and, if applicable, employer contributions) plus any investment earnings on the money in the account.
- Providing email responses to employees' questions (scheme members)
- Storing of customer documentation
- Managing and updating websites and mobile apps and ensuring they work properly
- Dealing with some password resets, access issues
- Taking care of communication / announcements to the members
- Monitoring the mailbox of ‘Presentation Team’ – processing reservations and looking for possible times for customers - booking management system
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to analyze processes and identify improvements
- Ability to identify and respond to risks
- Ability to focus on details
- English level – C1
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- Diverse and inclusive workplace - we value openness and authenticity and believe in the power of feedback
- Flexible remote work environment
- Employee-appreciation culture (multiple recognition programs)
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Wellbeing awareness (access to free mental health helpline, Stay-Well Day off, lectures, sports and more)
- Generous benefits package (personal accident insurance, benefit platform for vouchers and more)
- Internal career opportunities, individual development plan, professional development training and resources
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues!