Process Testing and Development Junior Analyst
Process Testing and Development Junior Analyst with English
What will you do?
- Perform data entry and research in various systems and tracking tools.
- Apply knowledge of processes and related systems to assist in identifying, assessing and resolving issues/problems.
- Assess and resolve non-standard and standard issues or problems.
- Seek advice and escalate issues when faced with tasks/problems outside the scope of the work.
- Execute operational process tasks according to service level expectations
- Assist in testing of products and processes
- Provide analysis and feedback on the assigned processes
- Contribute to product process launch readiness
- Contribute to risk assessment relating to assigned processes
- Participate in process and product training
- Contribute to regular client and internal meetings
- Perform UAT and prod testing, file bugs to report issues and track resolution
What do we expect?
- Written and spoken fluency in English (C1 level)
- Up to 2 years operations experience, with 1 year experience in the BPO Industry, Back Office Operations Training, Project Management or equivalent is preferred.
- Prior experience with process writing in an operation environment a plus.
- Computer literacy is a must
- Solution Orientation
- Building Strong relationships
What we can offer
- Inclusion&Diversity in practice in truly multinational enviroment
- Eco-friendly offices
- Cooperation with globally recognized Clients and access to the latest technology solutions
- Online and classroom trainings to master your skills
- Onboarding program and dedicated Buddy
- Unique community with sport, volunteering activites and outings
- Access to MyBenefit platrofm
- Multisport and lunch card
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Referral program with bonuses for referring new employees
- Modern office in the city center of Warsaw
- Chill room, game room, library and coffee-breaks at terrace