Are you looking for your first job in Tax Department? Would you like to contribute to company’s results and collaborate with people across the world?
This opportunity is for you!
In SBO Krakow we have one of the biggest Tax Team in Poland (more than 200 people). We are operating processes for various Tax areas, allowing you to develop in Indirect Taxes, Direct Taxes, Transfer Pricing or support Process Excellence initiatives such as implementations of new Legal & Fiscal requirements worldwide or being responsible for global system implementations (SAP/S4/CFIN).
Your role will include:
- Supporting of preparation and timely delivery of accurate indirect tax returns to Tax Authorities and tax payments,
- Cooperation with other financial teams to ensure that errors in the source data are properly corrected,
- Initiating ideas to improve the existing working processes, supporting improvement projects,
- Providing assistance for tax reviews and statutory audits purposes,
- Maintaining excellent relationships with stakeholders worldwide.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting or related field,
- Good working knowledge of MS Outlook - Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Good understanding of accounting and financial principles,
- Very good English (both written and spoken),
- Attention to details,
- Analytical and problem solving skills,
- Focus on improvements,
- Communication skills,
- Motivation and proactive approach.
What will we offer you?
- Package of training sessions addressing your development needs from functional competences to soft skills,
- Individual approach to career path,
- Unique exposure to tax issues helping you grow as international tax expert,
- Opportunity to work with experienced tax professionals, specialist from different finance departments from various countries.