Cooperation with stakeholders within the Shell Finance Operations organization (Krakow and other FO centers) as well as stakeholders in Shell business units to deliver good quality accounting and reporting services (assisting in preparation of reports, latest estimates, business plan; collecting inputs for the Financial Controllers and Finance Manager; supporting ad hoc queries from the business, JV Partners, and stakeholders)
- Preparation and submission of internal & external reporting in line with appropriate timelines and requirements (General Leger, Group Reporting, Management Information, Fixed Assets Accounting, Statutory, other ad hoc)
- Perform accounting activities accurately in line with timetable
- Collaboration with other R&A colleagues and other processes to ensure timely closure of ledger
- Operating all SOX and internal controls in line with Work Instructions and the Group controls
- Accounts’ reconciliations preparation and approval
- Participating in R&A projects, timely and effective responses to project requests
- Team-working across the process area
- Understanding financial accounting
- Experience in accounting, financial controls, reporting and analysis ( min 3 years )
- Fluent in using Excel (pivot tables, filters, formulas)
- Strong communication skills
- Positive influencing skills and flexible co-operative approach
- Strong time management skills
- Able to organize own work in a structured manner
Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell in Kraków:
Sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, a job at Shell will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of 5 Business Operations centres located worldwide, we will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and stakeholders.
Shell Polska employs more than 4400
professionals: 4100+ in Kraków and 200 in Warsaw.
Our employees represent over 50
nationalities and operate in over 20
Shell in Kraków departments:
Order to Delivery
Lubricants Supply Chain
Technical Asset Operations
People with disabilities are welcome to apply as we provide reasonable accommodations and assitive technologies for people with diverse disabilities.