• Ensure complete, accurate and timely processing of transaction and meet monthly closing cycle deadlines in a self-directed manner.
• Develop, review and maintain guidelines that support
• Detailed preparation of Financial Closing Cockpit (FCC) template changes and process closing via FCC. Approval of all change.
• Conduct regular closing calls with key stakeholders and provide update on closing progress
• Lead the After-Action review meetings within process teams for BOFC and PET, provide steer to close the identified areas for improvement
• Coordinate and control the transmission of financial data, databases and users for results reporting, inter-company transaction balancing and tax calculations.
• Approve access to sensitive roles and transactions in SAP.
• Trouble shoot problems in every area of SAP and FCC.
• Making sure all relevant sign-offs are obtained and all controls are satisfied before the books are closed.
• Establish/maintain rapport and relationships with all relevant functions throughout Upstream Business.
• Ensure connectivity with Group statutory reporting
requirements and MI requirements.
• The nature of the work is generally non-repetitive, the work is time sensitive, and requires a high degree of flexibility, resilience, quick learning and adaptability to
Skills & Requirements :
• Should be strong in accounting, analysis and reporting.
• Should have excellent excel skills.Knowledge on Macros will be an added advantage.
• Should possess Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Aspiration to Learn, Adaptability to Change and Desireto grow is mandatory.
• Experience in Manage close, General accounting process would be preferred.
• A Go-getter, proactive, creative and pragmatic thinker, looking beyond the scope of requests being made.
• Should have the passion to excel in system and have the crave for functional expertise.